Antigua WI

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blood Moon theory Debunked Part 1

FOUR BLOOD MOON'S of 2014 and 2015


Are these signs in the heavens fulfilling Biblical Prophecy's?

John Hagee and Mark Biltz are they right? Does the Tetrad of 2014-2015 reveal, declare or fulfil Biblical prophecy?

This video was not created by me, but I am in agreement with it and therefore re-post it to share with you all.
In Part 2 I will reveal and explain what the bible has to say on these Four Blood Moons. Also, the dangers associated with basing prophecy's of these four blood moons

Beware of False Prophets


2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I am truly happy that you found this information helpful. I would like to apologize for my lack of interaction on this page as the past year has been very busy for me after returning to school. However, I will be putting in more time this year and will definitely love to continue this interaction. Feel free to post any questions in the comment section or if you have a topic that you would like me to write about, feel free to leave your suggestions.

      Delete